Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Dressing Up with Earring Jackets

If you're like me, you probably have trouble with jewelry purchases. You've got a clear sense of style and you're more than a little selective. My jewelry box is pretty, but sparse, and I love every piece inside. I find myself wearing the same standards over and over again, the same way I slip into my favorite jacket. I've been meaning to add a little glitz and glam, but how do I add versatility without adding to my credit card limit, too?  The answer is simple, my friend; earring jackets.  If you've never seen one before, (and I hadn't until a wiser friend shared her secret) they're a great way to dress up stud earrings. They slide over the post and sit between your ear and the end of the stud. They resemble a frame that allows you to mix and match.

Diamond Earring Jackets Worcester, Earring Jackets Westborough MA

Earring jackets; are an affordable way to dress up the jewelry you already own.  It might sound like such an odd concept initially, but the possibilities are endless. A carefully considered Diamond Earring Jackets can practically double the versatility of the stud-type earrings you have. A plain stud can look a little downplayed, even a bit plain, but with an affordable diamond earring jacket; “this old thing” can quite readily become “that hot new thing!” Because they are basically a “build-your-own” that you can take apart at the end of the night, you can indulge yourself with the latest in high-fashion choices without diving down any unfortunate rabbit holes financially.

0 comments:

Post a Comment